Ford M8 Light Armored Car - Detroit
Ford M8 Light Armored Car, 6 x 6, owned by Monika & Jiri Sklenars
One of the eldest production number available in Europe. The M8 Light Armored Car was produced by the Ford Motor Company from mid-1943. It was used by the US and British cavalry reconnaissance troops and served as advance "eyes and ears" in Europe and the Far East, from 1944 until the end of the war. It was marginal off-road vehicle.